Showing all 2 results
Soap Making Party (kids)
Who says soap making can’t be exploring, fun, and clean? At Maryllene’s Candles and Essentials your child can enjoy, explore, and learn while creating their own custom soaps. No experienced required! Our trained staff will guide your child/children in melt and pour soap making experience and make sure they have a supper bubbling and full of suds great time. This is a great activity for children ages 7 and up. Each child will be given a pair safety glasses and an apron to wear. You will determine the color, scent, and additives for your soap. You will be able to package and take home 4-6 bars of soap the same day. We have a standard location to host your party or we can join you off –site at your desired party location. Please contact us at 561-396-6071 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your event.
Your party will include:
- Exclusive use of Maryllene’s Candles and Essentials Studio space for 3 hours.
- A dedicated party host to take care of setup and clean up.
- Your choice of two party projects from the list below.
- All supplies, materials, and instructions up to 16 kids.
- 1 slice of pizza and juice box per child.
- Tables and Chairs for activites.
- Downloadable party Invitations.
- A special customized gift for the guest of honor.
- Bring your own cupcakes or cake.
- Parents can come an 1 hour prior to event to decorate.
- Tie-dye soap
- Marvel soap
- Layered soap
- Botanical soap
- Embedding soap
Cost for a party of ten: $300.00
Each additional child: $25.00
A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is required to hold your party date and time on our calendar. The final balance is due two days prior to the scheduled event payable in CASH, VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, CASHAPP, AND PAYPAL.
**Travel fee of $25.00 extra with in a 40 mile radius.
LET’S GET SOAPING!